About The Generations
The Generations Network, Inc., founded in 1983, is the leading online network
connecting families across distance and time, providing people the content,
community, and technology to empower them to find the people most important to
them and discover and share their unique family stories.
The Generations Network operates eight Ancestry
The company also publishes Family Tree Maker(R),
the No. 1-selling family history software, Ancestry Magazine and more than 50
book titles. For more information, visit
* Ancestry.com is the world's leading online family history resource, with more
than 5 billion names from historical records, unmatched and proprietary search
technologies and an engaged and passionate community of more than 2.5 million
* A redesigned Ancestry.com experience has transformed an online research tool
into a platform for aggregating the world's family history memories. Since late
July 2006, more than 3.8 million family trees have been created on Ancestry.com,
over 330 million names added to Ancestry Family Trees(TM), and more than 3.5
million individual photos, stories, or scanned documents have been uploaded by
* Ancestry.com now boasts the only completely indexed online U.S. Federal Census
Collection (1790-1930), the most comprehensive online compilation of U.S. ship
passenger lists (1820-1960), the largest online collection of African American
historical documents and the most comprehensive online collection of U.S.
* Beyond the United States, the Ancestry global network now includes local
country sites for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy, France
* The recent launch of DNA.ancestry.com(TM) now extends the Ancestry service
into the rapidly growing field of genetic genealogy.
* AncestryPress(TM), a digital publishing platform integrated into Ancestry.com,
now gives every family the ability to create completely unique, professionally
printed family history books.
* Family Tree Maker(R) 2008, the No. 1-selling family history software package,
is now available online and in major retail stores throughout North America and
* The redesigned myfamily.com site now has new features, providing families
everywhere a safe, private, and free family home on the Web.
To Report Site Problems -
Invalid Links Only >>